indicator-sound-developers team mailing list archive

Gnome Sound settings redesign

Hey all,

At the moment I am working with one of the designers at Canonical to redesign the sound settings applet part of the gnome control centre. David Henningssen has done some great work around exposing inactive connectors/ports in pulse so that the UI now hopefully does not need the hardware tab.

There is a thread on the Gnome-CC list with Bastien the upstream maintainer all about our proposed redesign. I would really appreciate if you took a moment to read this and reply with any comments good or bad to these proposals.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnomecc-list/2011-November/thread.html

Best regards,
Conor