instant team mailing list archive

Re: What remains before we can release Instant 1.0 ?

On Tuesday 13 January 2009 10:10:26 Martin Sandve Alnæs wrote:
> There is some small stuff in the TODO file.
> And there are some TODO and FIXMEs in the code.
> This is probably overlapping.
> In particular, there are some old arguments
> that may be removed or must be explained.

Also, what is the difference between additional_declarations and
additional_definitions? It seems that both gets included before the
main %include of the the source, in the constructoed interface file. Whould
it be instructive to have a pre_declaration and a a post_declaration as we
have both in pycc and dolfin?

Johan