instant team mailing list archive

Re: What remains before we can release Instant 1.0 ?

Definitions are also included in the %{ %} section.
Definitions and declarations have specific meanings in C/C++,
but I'm not sure how clear that distinction is in their use here:

    interface_string = reindent("""
        %%module  %(modulename)s
        //%%module (directors="1") %(modulename)s

        //%%feature("director");

        %%{
        #include <iostream>
        %(additional_definitions)s