inx-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Inx] Release Candidate 1 (INX)

Hi Peter, all,

I downloaded using Transmission on Hardy between 19:37 and 20:38 (AEST).

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Peter Garrett <inx-one@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please report whether it "works"
>
> * Downloads OK? Report speeds if possible...

Yes.  ~51 KiB/s

> * While/when the download completes, do you see any seeding (upload)
> activity?

No.  Probably my firewall settings.  /nick bimberleech ;-)

> * Does the tracker send error messages (for example, claiming your data
> port is unreachable) ?

Yes:
19:40:03 Tracker: Warning - Unable to connect to your incoming data
port (<my ISP ip>:51413). This will result in slow downloads. Please
check your firewall/router settings

> * I have included my "CDMP" CD player in the "Fun" menu :)

Yay!

Burning the image to the trusty CD-RW now.

Cheers, Dave.
--
David Symons
Armidale NSW Australia