inx-devel team mailing list archive

Ooops follow-up: Re: [Inx] Introduction, Contributing and suggestions

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:30:44 -0600 (MDT)
Jared Bernard <jared.bernard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snipped since it's already there in my other reply :) ]

Ah, I looked at the wrong blog, jared :)
That'll teach me to look at .sigs ...

http://mostlycli.blogspot.com/

Thanks for that - but it looks like you missed quite a few things that
INX actually *does* have from your wish list.

Tutorials - there are nine of them! They are the main item!!
(add !!! to taste)

fbi, fbgs - check
mplayer -check

Did you look at the "Intro" ?
Did you look at the tutorials?

*smile*

The INX name... yes, admittedly geeky. Perhaps we could use "Simply CLI"
as a sub-heading, although, hey - "CLI" is geek-speak too!

Peter
--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net