inx-devel team mailing list archive

Threads for Discussion - One: Audience

Hi all,

I'm sending separate posts in the hope that some discussion will
ensue :)

As some of you know, for personal reasons I haven't been around quite
as much recently - but I will read the lists!

I've been thinking about the "audience" for INX. You probably know that
there was some positive reaction from the Ubuntu forums - see

Ideas, Questions:

Should we create a new thread(s) on the forums, and if so, what should
it(they) contain?

Ideas:

Poll on what people want in INX, and/or what they like.
Thread dealing with "what's next in INX".

..... other? None? Dreadful idea?

(Don't get worried, Karl... we aren't creating our own forum *g*)

So, kick this one around, please.

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net