ius-community team mailing list archive

MirrorList Maintenance

Hello all,

My apologies for the inconvenience, however we need to apply a few critical bug fixes to dMirr, our "mirrorlist" server.  The maintenance *should* only be a matter of restarting the service, however there is always the chance for something unexpected.

Curing this maintenance you will not be able to install/upgrade from the IUS repositories as currently configured.  If you must, you can set your Yum base URL to dl.iuscommunity.org/pub/ius/.... as necessary, but it is encouraged that you switch back to a 'mirrorlist' afterwards.

We will update you once the maintenance is complete.

---
BJ Dierkes
Linux Systems Engineer IV / [RH]acker
Infrastructure Services [OS & Applications]
Rackspace Hosting

Follow ups