ius-community team mailing list archive

Re: MirrorList Maintenance

Hello all, thank you for your patience.  The maintenance is complete.  Downtime should have only been a few seconds around two restarts of the service.  Everything should be running normally.  If you come across any issues with anything regarding IUS, please submit bugs via http://bugs.launchpad.net/ius.

As always, thanks for using the IUS Community Project!

---
BJ Dierkes
Linux Systems Engineer IV / [RH]acker
Infrastructure Services [OS & Applications]
Rackspace Hosting