ius-community team mailing list archive

Re: New member of IUS community, quick question...

Welcome and thank you for the kind words.

The php build in general can be confusing. There are a number of
different builds that happen ...  Mod_php, php-cli, etc.  Basically
the core module is built without mysql, but it is built as a dynamic
shared object (so it can be optionally loaded).

If php52-mysql is installed... You should see it show up when you run
the following at command line:

$ php -m | grep -i mysql

Also,  please be sure that you have restarted apache.

...sent via mobile device, no grammar flames allowed.