ius-community team mailing list archive

php-pgsql php 5.3 and pg 8.4

Hello.  I am trying to get php with pg support from 8.4.  I have found this community and successfully set up your repo.

I have been able to use it to install your php53-pgsql.x86_64 rpm, but this is built against Pg 8.1.  Does anyone have access to php-pgsql that is built against Pg 8.4 (libPQ 5)  ?  If no I am willing to learn how to build an RPM as I have successfully built php against Pg 8.4 on other machines with different distro's

I am running CentOS 5 on x86_64 architecture.  I appreciate any help or guidance on how to get this accomplished.

Thanks

Follow ups