ius-community team mailing list archive

Re: php-pgsql php 5.3 and pg 8.4

well the build finished, but it ended with the following:

Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files /var/tmp/php53-5.3.2-5.ius-root-root
error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /etc/php.d/mcrypt.ini
   /etc/php.d/pdo_pgsql.ini
   /etc/php.d/pgsql.ini
   /usr/lib64/php/modules/mcrypt.so
   /usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_pgsql.so
   /usr/lib64/php/modules/pgsql.so

RPM build errors:
    Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /etc/php.d/mcrypt.ini
   /etc/php.d/pdo_pgsql.ini
   /etc/php.d/pgsql.ini
   /usr/lib64/php/modules/mcrypt.so
   /usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_pgsql.so
   /usr/lib64/php/modules/pgsql.so

I do believe that the actual compilation succeeded, but obviously the RPM was not built.  This was a pretty cool
learning experience, but I think I will wait till the pro's build an RPM as I have no idea how I would move forward
from here.