ius-community team mailing list archive

dMirr Service Migration

Hello all,

We have provisioned a new server to host our dMirr service, which provides the 'mirrorlist' for Yum clients.  The new server is part of a High Availability cluster providing better reliability and monitoring to ensure these services have optimal uptime.  At 3:30PM Central Time we will be changing the DNS records to point dmirr.iuscommunity.org to this new server.  The migration should not impact users and should only take roughly 5 minutes to propagate.  If you do experience any issues please reply on list, or contact ius-coredev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you!

---
BJ Dierkes
Linux Systems Engineer IV / [RH]acker