ius-community team mailing list archive

php53u update issues

Hello all,

I apologize for the delay in notification on this issue as a number of users have reported the problem.  Last night we pushed out the php53u update (which obsoletes php53) in order to not conflict with the php53 packages shipping with RHEL 5.6.  The packages in this update were not fully signed, meaning the updates were available last night and some boxes would have tried to auto-update the packages but would have failed.  We have re-pushed the update which should not be an issue anymore, however it could take a full 24 hours for all mirrors to sync.

That said, the official repo always has the latest packages available:

	http://dl.iuscommunity.org/ius

We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding.

Thank you.

---
BJ Dierkes
Linux Systems Engineer IV / [RH]acker