ius-community team mailing list archive

problem downloading IUS packages

Hello -

     I'm trying to use IUS packages to install Python2.6. But for all
packages I keep on getting this message:

[root@localhost gmills]# yum install epel-release-1-1.ius.el5.noarch.rpm
Loaded plugins: rhnplugin, security
Setting up Install Process
Examining epel-release-1-1.ius.el5.noarch.rpm: epel-
release-1-1.ius.el5.noarch
Marking epel-release-1-1.ius.el5.noarch.rpm to be installed
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package epel-release.noarch 0:1-1.ius.el5 set to be updated
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

==================================================================================================================
 Package                Arch             Version
Repository                                  Size
==================================================================================================================
Installing:
 epel-release           noarch           1-1.ius.el5             /epel-
release-1-1.ius.el5.noarch            22 k

Transaction Summary
==================================================================================================================
Install       1 Package(s)
Upgrade       0 Package(s)

Total size: 22 k
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
9cd4953f

Public key for epel-release-1-1.ius.el5.noarch.rpm is not installed

Any ideas what might be happening?
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Garey Mills (https://launchpad.net/~gmills)