ius-community team mailing list archive

Possible change from LaunchPad bugs to GitHib issues

Greetings,

The ius-coredevs have been debating if IUS should switch from using LaunchPad bugs to GitHib issues. We have really been enjoying GitHib for source control and GitHib does a good job integrating issues with source control and pull requests. Unfortunately, Github does not have a native way to submit an issue for an entire organization for things like new package requests. We are currently testing a dedicated repo for new package requests[0] and are looking for feedback. Please let us know if you have any thoughts about moving away from LaunchPad bugs and to GitHib issues.

-Ben and the rest of the IUS covedev team

[0]  https://github.com/iuscommunity/wishlist

Follow ups