ius-community team mailing list archive

Re: Possible change from LaunchPad bugs to GitHib issues

Yep… you can view them… but there are no end-user controls to say… create an issue, etc.  It’s just a high level overview that links you to the individual project/repo.  Not really a feasible option unfortunately.

---
BJ Dierkes
Data Folk Labs, LLC

[w] http://datafolklabs.com