ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #157649]: Any plans to add zts php modules?

Question #157649 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/157649

BJ Dierkes posted a new comment:
Hi Josh,  I really apologize...  the last 2 weeks have been really
hectick.  I honestly have not looked into this, however it sounds like
something we would want to do as long as it does not affect current
installs/builds... meaning the changes only take affect when installing
*new* sub packages vs. updating existing ones.

We'll look into this for sure.  If you want to submit merge requests via
launchpad for the changes that would be very much appreciated.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.