ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #157649]: Any plans to add zts php modules?

Question #157649 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/157649

Joshua Rusch gave more information on the question:
So you're saying I can't include extra so files in
%{_libdir}/php/modules-zts
in say php53u-mysql like remi does?
It wouldn't change anything about the existing installs other than put an extra .so on the system in a different directory which may not be needed.
You'd want a separate php53u-zts-mysql package?

Thanks!

I'm going to see if I can get a working SPEC going the way Remi does it
this weekend, and if necessary, break them out into separate packages in
another round of edits...

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.