ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: Request for becoming an official mirror

José,

Mucho gusto, y mil gracias por el soporte del IUS Community Project!

---

I created the system in our mirror list, which you can see for example here:

http://dmirr.iuscommunity.org/mirrorlist?repo=ius-el5&arch=x86_64

Your mirror should show up toward the beginning of the list (if you're accessing the mirror from Spain).  Please let us know if anything changes, and thank you again for contributing to IUS.

---
BJ Dierkes, RHCE
Linux Software Developer III - [RH]acker
OS Deployment Services, RPMDEV
Rackspace Hosting