ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #198817]: Any interest in an apache 2.4 RPM that isn't an upgrade

Question #198817 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/198817

Jeffrey Ness proposed the following answer:
Hello Joshua,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write, and thank you for taking intrest in the IUS
project and wanting to share.

Unfortunately we do not believe httpd 2.4 to be a good choice for EL5 or EL6 based on the apr and apr-util requirements,
you can see the work we did in the below thread:

   https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/188446

Please feel free to post any suggestion or thoughts however.

Jeffrey-

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.