ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #224628]: Segfault with PDFlib

Question #224628 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/224628

Jeffrey Ness posted a new comment:
Hello Marcel,

Thank you for taking the time to post this issue.

First were you using this same code with stock PHP, and did it cause the
same segfault?

Next, It sounds like this could be a issue with upstream PHP, and the
bug should probably be opened with them:

   https://bugs.php.net/

IUS merely packages upstream software, so usually we are no help with
bug traces like above.

What I'm going to do is try to reproduce this error on some internal servers, and on a standalone compile
of PHP.

Jeffrey-

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.