ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #242384]: request php*-pecl-ssh2-0.12

Question #242384 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/242384

bharper proposed the following answer:
Hello Tommy,

Thanks for taking the time to contact IUS.  We are very cautious when it
comes to packaging beta quality software and that is why the current php
ssh2 modules are in the development repos.   We did not package the 0.12
version due to dependencies in el 5.  See the following bug for the
details:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ius/+bug/1170131

In general, requests for changes or new packages are done within the a
bug.

-Ben

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.