ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #242384]: request php*-pecl-ssh2-0.12

Question #242384 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/242384

Tommy McNeely confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you for taking time to answer my question. I appreciate the
cautiousness since we run IUS on our production servers. All releases of
pecl-ssh2 have been tagged as beta per
<http://pecl.php.net/package/ssh2> ... so I didn't figure that another
updated beta release of the same software would be that tall of an
order.

The EL5 dependency issue is somewhat mute because php53u-pecl-ssh2 isn't
available on the EL5 repo anyhow
<http://dl.iuscommunity.org/pub/ius/stable/CentOS/5/x86_64/repoview/development.languages.group.html>.
We did take the EL6 SRPM and rebuild it for EL5 in our old data center,
and it did work fine for us, but we knew we were on shaky ground. Since
it is currently a beta release on EL6 only, it should probably be
updated (only on EL6). I can make a comment on that bug as well. I
wasn't sure what the correct procedure to request was, so I "Asked a
question" :)

~tommy

PS: Since my "question" is answered (file a bug), I will mark this as
solved.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.