ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #242609]: Are there any plans to load mysql 5.6.X for redhat 6?

Question #242609 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/242609

claudia vaccaro is still having a problem:
Ben,

Thank you for your quick reply. We downloaded mysql and will be testing
in the next few weeks.

Thanks again,

Claudia

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.