ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #252025]: how to submit corrections for https://iuscommunity.org

Question #252025 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/252025

Carl George proposed the following answer:
You can submit them in the answers or bugs section of launchpad.  Even
better, if you know the correct link, fork our sphinx source [0], fix
the link, and send us a pull request.  However, in the section you are
referring to, the only broken link I see is for the monkeyfarm source
[1].  This one is a bit tricky.  My understanding is that at one point,
monkeyfarm was put on github, but was later pulled down.  For the exact
story, you'll need to contact B.J., who originally wrote it.  His
username is derks on freenode.

irc.freenode.net
#iuscommunity

[0] https://github.com/iuscommunity/sphinx_iuscommunity
[1] http://github.com/rackspace/monkeyfarm

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.