ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #255469]: PHP 5.5 for CentOS 7

Question #255469 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/255469

bharper proposed the following answer:
Hello Boris,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us regarding this request.  So far
our efforts for EL 7 have been focused on PHP latest verion, 5.6.  These
packages just hit the stable repos.   Generally, we like to look
forward.  With some of the newer versions of Python, PHP and MySQL, we
only made those available in EL 6 and not EL 5.  I guess if there is
interest we could look at bring php55u to EL 7.

-Ben

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.