ius-coredev team mailing list archive

[Question #255850]: PHP 55.17 and 5.5.18 missing in IUS repo

New question #255850 on IUS Community Project:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/255850

Hi,

I want to ask, why newer release of php (5.5.17+)  are currently missing in the IUS repo.
I know that there are two weeks until new packages leave the testing stage and come into the stable repo.
But currently i cannot find any newer php packages as 5.5.16-2 in all the repos (development, testing, stable)
PHP 5.5.17 was released on 18 Sep 2014 and PHP 5.5.18 was released yesterday.
Is there any reason for these newer releases to be not added to the IUS repo,
or did a miss any point when i was locking for it?

Chris

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.