kernel-packages team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1500242] Re: Bluetooth devices (Jabra BT250, Audi A3 car kit) can not be connected with BQ Aquaris 4.5
Please find attached logs from a BT success pairing and functioning with
Renault Clio. Hope it is useful.
9:32 - Start test
9:35 - Successfully paired
9:35-36 - Phone call done properly
** Attachment added: "logs_Renaul_Clio_success_BT_connection.zip"
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.
Bluetooth devices (Jabra BT250, Audi A3 car kit) can not be connected
with BQ Aquaris 4.5
Status in Canonical System Image:
Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:
Status in ofono package in Ubuntu:
Requirements: Aquaris E4.5, Jabra BT250 blue tooth handset device (rather old one supports blue tooth 1.1 and therefore I thought should be no issue) or Audi car kit (A3 2012 model)
1. Put Jabra BT250 into receiving mode
2. Phone searches automatically every 15 - 30 seconds for a new blue tooth device
3. Phone finds Jabra BT250 and asks for pairing code
4. Enter code into phone
5. Jabra BT250 automatically exits the pairing mode (which is a sign that pairing should have worked)
6. Phone looses connection to Jabra BT250
7. Manual reconnection via phone works (shows Jabra BT250 as being connected) but ignores the device
Same behaviour with Audi car kit (Audi A3, 2012 model)
I expect that the blue tooth kits work similar to my Seat Alhambra (also 2012 model) where the blue tooth pairing etc. works great (except some bugs which are already filed).
No connection to the blue tooth device
POSSIBLE ROOT CAUSE:
Is this issue also solved as soon as bluez5 is implemented? When will this be?
To manage notifications about this bug go to: