keryx team mailing list archive

Keryx 1.0 UI mockup

Hello, all!

    I have created a Keryx interface mockup to help the team better
visualize what we will be working toward with Keryx 1.0. When all is
said and done, I hope to have a near-complete interface set up in HTML
with buttons mapped to different pages, making the interface as
real-acting as possible.
    What I have created so far is stored here:
http://mac9416.keryxproject.org/images/keryx-1.0-concept/
    The images are not embedded in HTML and the buttons are not yet
mapped. That will be implemented when the interface set is more
complete.
    I hope that we will be able to use this mailing list as a way to
exchange ideas concerning Keryx's future interface. I am not able to
be on #keryx as much as others are, so conversation on the mailing
list is ideal for me. Plus it's a great way to document all
conversation.

    If you have any ideas for changes or additions to my current
mockup don't hesitate to post them here. Remember to reply to
keryx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, not me ;-) I can start it off by saying the
Download tab needs the addition of pause and cancel buttons :-P

I look forward to ya'lls input! Thanks!
-mac9416