keryx team mailing list archive

Our First Dev Meeting!

So, as most of you know, 0.92 is being locked outside in the rain while 1.0
is slowly brewing in the basement. This release is definitely much more of a
community involved release in that I want it very easy for contributors to
do just that, contribute. 0.92 was more of a test, see who's interested, if
this would work, if its worth my time to continue working on it.

Without further adieu, I would like to announce our first Keryx Development
meeting in IRC. The meeting is scheduled for 7pm GMT -5 but you can easily
find out what time it is for your timezone here: http://is.gd/10pQJ

The meeting is open to anyone who would like to come and see where Keryx
will be heading in the next couple of months. We have a wiki page setup with
the agenda is located here:
http://keryxproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=6/25/2009

If you've got any questions, bring them! We are always open to new ideas,
especially with this innovative GUI we are dreaming up right now. Hope to
see you there!

--
Chris Oliver
http://excid3.com