keryx team mailing list archive

We need a map

I'm a big fan of mind maps, so I created one for Keryx 1.0. You can see it at https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~crashsystems/keryx/planning. It is an XML file, so if you want to read it you should download Freemind (sudo apt-get install freemind or http://freemind.sourceforge.net). This has the directory structure I imagine, the file names I think we might choose, along with notes about what the files do. Obviously it needs a lot more info added to it, and probably some changed as well. Let me know what you think. Also, I added a planning directory, which might be useful.
--
Douglass Clem
Chief Technology Officer,