keryx team mailing list archive

Re: APT-Web/Keryx Web

Thanks, Fajran and Cory, glad to have ya'lls help.

I haven't been able to do much work on Keryx Web over the last few
days. Thank goodness Keryx has a laid-back development style so a n00b
like me can get ahead ;-)

I have found out that PHP can be executed within a Wordpress page, so
that's one less roadblock to putting Keryx Web inside the site's
theme.

One problem: APT-Web requires apt-get to be installed on the server,
and I'm certain it's not. Therefore, I'll have to find out where and
how APT-Web calls apt-get and replace it with some ported Keryx
dependency-calculation code.

So that's where I am right now. If anything this n00b is saying is
incorrect or misled, just let me know. Thanks.