keryx team mailing list archive

Re: support for remote configuration on isolated networks

Hello Paul,

You can do something like this without a problem with a simple web or ftp
server running on the primary cache. I setup something similar, sharing the
apt cache on the server to 20+ machines by pointing their sources.list to
the cache box instead of the online machines.

I am still very interested in your idea however and would like to hear your
thoughts on how we could extend Keryx to do something along these lines. We
would be glad to help if we can, however most of us are extremely busy at
the moment with school and other activities. Let us know what we can do and
we will try to help! :-)