keryx team mailing list archive

Re: 6/14/2010 Keryx Development Meeting

64bit version is working correctly and we will bundle this and re-release it
whenever my internet connection decides not to timeout when uploading the
files.

Also for Keryx 1.0 I've got a working pycurl implementation with resume
support that seems to be working beautifully and providing better
performance over the existing urllib implementation. That's all over at
http://github.com/excid3/unwrapt if you are interested in checking it out.