keryx team mailing list archive

App install data support

This is something we may or may not decide to include in Keryx 1.0. I would
like to guage our interest in developing this feature on top of the regular
interface. This would essentially give us a similar interface to Add/Remove,
however it is somewhat unnecessary at the same time. There will be a large
amount of icons and desktop files that will be downloaded and that would
cause Keryx to take up more disk space. What other pros and cons do you
forsee for this feature and is it important enough that we need it for the
first release or can we add it as a feature afterwards?

--
Chris Oliver
http://excid3.com