keryx team mailing list archive

Fwd: App install data support

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Oliver <excid3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Keryx] App install data support
To: mac9416 <mac9416@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

We just download the app-install-data package when the user wants to use it.
We can keep the files cached so that they don't have to download it every
time. Either way, I think this would be a post 1.0 feature. I am going to
try to make the package view look a lot more like the list of software in
Software Center though if we can.

--
Chris Oliver
http://excid3.com