keryx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #121078]: keryx does not download suggested debian files

Question #121078 on Keryx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/121078

Chris Oliver proposed the following answer:
So Keryx does try to get everything possible, but because calculating
dependencies exactly how apt-get does it sometimes can be very complicated,
we occasionally miss some. This is something we haven't been able to figure
out what was missing just yet but we are working on a solution. It's very
close as you can tell, within 1 package. It's got to be something simple but
we have not found the fix for it just yet. We are working on the next
version of Keryx and will hopefully get that out soon and have a fix that
will help solve that problem.

--
Chris Oliver
http://excid3.com

Keryx Development Team, which is an answer contact for Keryx.