keryx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #121078]: keryx does not download suggested debian files

Question #121078 on Keryx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/121078

Chris Oliver proposed the following answer:
Happy to announce that I just tested installing VLC on the new Keryx
v1.0 backend and it successfully resolved vlc-plugin-pulse without a
problem. So far every test I've made has matched apt-get! :D

We are hard at working putting finishing touches on the backend and
building a GTK frontend now. We will have a beta available in two weeks
or sooner if everything goes better than we have planned.

Keryx Development Team, which is an answer contact for Keryx.