keryx team mailing list archive

Re: Goals

Another item that needs attention is a bug RSK and I have found
testing 1.0. When loading index files, Unwrapt sometimes throws
"IOError:Not a gzipped file". By adding a print statement, I found
that it was always a Medibuntu index file causing the error.
Interestingly, I could open the index file with an archive app just
fine.
Another thing: this error only occurs on my 64-bit Studio Edition
desktop; not my 32-bit Lubuntu laptop. I'll test on another 32-bit
machine and see what happens.

I may have time to look into this myself eventually, but I wanted to
give y'all the opportunity to beat me to it.  :-)