keryx team mailing list archive

Re: The not-so-perfect 10.10.10

Not only keryx any executable which is in USB flash drive not works in
Ubuntu 10.10. I too tested it.
But the same works fine if we copy it in hard disk drive or in ubuntu 10.04.

I have posted a query in Ubuntu tracker/forums , lets see whether we get any
solution for that in mean time of development.
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/130341

Thanks,
RSK