keryx team mailing list archive

Re: Profiles can't be shared anymore

There goes crash raining on another parade.  ;-)

Two possible remedies are:

1) Emphasize to users the limitations of "default" profiles.
2) In the Future, provide each distro flavor as a separate profile. No
boiling multiple flavors down into one.

I think the reason we haven't done #2 in the past is because we never
expected these profiles to be so popular. As long as few people used
them, the simplicity of having only a few profiles was worth any
technical down-sides. Now with more wide-spread use it's worthwhile to
provide a separate profile for each flavor.