keryx team mailing list archive

Re: Profiles can't be shared anymore

I agree with you there and I think now that we could be providing a profile
website, the second option is a much better choice.

I'm also going to try to contact canonical this weekend possibly and see if
we could get some hosting or something, but romaimperator has been working
on building the same website using PHP that I could host on my own for a
little while.