keryx team mailing list archive

Re: Profile Downloading

Yeah I forgot to mention that, I tested the update locally but forgot to
change the live test one. And it also doesn't have a valid sources or
status. It should write valid amd64 or i386 next time someone updates or
starts a new one.

So upload your profiles to the new site, and we will maintain them on that
site now.