Re: Verson Control

> The only reason I chose Yahoo to host the development list was because
> that's where the user mailing list already was.

Good reason

> I've hosted projects on SourceForge before, and I would be happy to
move ...

I think the choice of Sourceforge verses berlios, from a development
point of view, would be the ease of use, access speed more than
anything. Both sound like non-issues. With respect to CVS, SVN, and
Mercurial the choice would be features (merging, branching, etc.) and
ease of use. I have only used CVS and (shamless admission) VSS so I
have to admidt, my input not of much help on the others. So, I guess in
a nut shell, seems like the individual administrating the project
should have a large interested in the where and how; the choice of code
base managment system should be based on availability and the
collective voice of the developers based on needed features and
experience of use.

Dave