Re: Re: Building on Debian

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 05:10:42PM -0000, Phil Covington wrote:
>I tried using scons to build Kicad on Windows using msys. There is
>something it does not like about my wxWidgets installation. When I
>get more time I will try it again.

Phil,

Can you send me the error that you're getting? In order to get it to
compile under OSX, I had to add the following line to cvpcb/SConscript
and pcbnew/SConscript:

env.Append(LINKFLAGS = ['-framework', 'OpenGL', '-framework', 'AGL'])

This is because the wx-config on OSX doesn't output these flags like it
should be. I'm curious if there's a similar problem under Windows.

Bryan