Berlios Kicad : Is it official ?

Hello,

I would like to know if the Berlios project will become official ?

I can see there is no update on the Berlios project since the
beginning of december whereas M. Charras made several updates.

M. Charras, are you going to use Berlios services in the future ?

I think the Berlios project could bring lots of developpers to this
project.

In fact, my current needs are only an autoconf/scons environment
which could allow to integrate Kicad in lots of distributions.
And secondly, it could be useful to provide in an official package
(binary or source) basic libraries/modules, translations and help
(which could be installed with a 'make install' in
a /usr/local/share/kicad path for example)

M. Charras, what is the licence of files which are on the
ftp://iut-tice.ujf-grenoble.fr/cao/kicad/server ?

Thank you,
Frederic

Follow ups