Re: Berlios Kicad : Is it official ?

If Jean-Pierre Charras agreed to do future development using the Berlios
Subversion tree, I would be happy to bring it up to date for him. I'm
of the belief that an open development model (like doing development in
a public revision control repository) helps encourage developers to join
a project. Jean-Pierre: What are you thinking?

Bryan