Re: kicad 2006-01-19

Hi Bryan,
I think that this is the same problem I was having with Debian Stable.

Apparrently the overlay definition as the end of include/wxstruct.h is
not quite proper cpp.

I previously posted a diff which fixed my problems:

You also need to ensure that WxGTK is built with './configure
--with-opengl' which the stock version on Stable is not.

Cheers,
Simon.

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bryan Stillwell <bryan@...> wrote:

> I just updated the BerliOS subversion repository with the latest
> release from Jeane-Pierre. However, I'm having a problem getting it to
> compile. Here's the error message I'm getting:
>
> g++ -DGTK_NO_CHECK_CASTS -D__WXGTK__ -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
-D_LARGE_FILES -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=1 -DNO_GCC_PRAGMA -Wall -O2
-DPCBNEW -I/usr/lib/wx/include/gtk2-unicode-release-2.6
-I/usr/include/wx-2.6 -Iinclude -Icommon -Ipcbnew -c -o
3d-viewer/3d_aux.o 3d-viewer/3d_aux.cpp
> include/wxstruct.h:1483: error: default argument missing for
parameter 5 of 'WinEDAChoiceBox::WinEDAChoiceBox(wxWindow*,
wxWindowID, const wxPoint&, const wxSize&, const wxArrayString&)'
> include/wxstruct.h: In member function 'int
WinEDAChoiceBox::GetChoice()':