Re: Re: Windows compilation

Thank you Mitch and wmb314,

Now I can compile Kicad, even the unicode version (uncommentig UNICODELIB=u,
and recompiling the wxWidgets with mybuild_wxWidgets_windows_unicode.txt).

My main mistake was that I have placed the kicad-dev folder in
c:\msys\...\home\...,
moving it to c:\kicad-dev the compilation succeed. If the sources are not
placed in c:\kicad-dev, pcbnew compilation crash.

By the way I have also reinstalled msys and mingw but I think the problem
was not here.

Now, as soon I have a few time I will test your patch proposals.

Danilo Uccelli
CH-2400 Le Locle
danucc@...
 ------=_Part_14489_21436900.1144413372688 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1