Re: Draw arcs are showed like pies eeshema and pcbnew

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jean-pierre charras - INPG
<jean-pierre.charras@...> wrote:

> Danilo Uccelli a écrit :
>
> > 2006/9/12, jean-pierre charras - INPG <jean-pierre.charras@...>:
> >

> >> wxGTK **must** be patched.
> >>
> >> See "how-to-build-kicad.txt"
> >>

> > Is that always true with wxWidgets 2.7 ?
> >
> Yes.
> And I have send a report bug to wxWidgets team.
>
> --
> Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
> Maître de conférences
> Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
> Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
> Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
> BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex
>
> Recherche :
> LIS - INPG
> 46, Avenue Félix Viallet
> 38031 Grenoble Cedex
> Web : http://www.lis.inpg.fr

I can confirm that to, i just downloaded and rebuild
KICAD static and also wxGTK witdgets as J.-P. told me. :)

But circle and arc drawing into 3d-viewer are not handled yet.
I had made changes so this are working in 3D-viewer as a
starting point! is anyone interested in theese changes.
Then i could post the files in this group ?

Also changes into the snapshot funtion was made in 3d-viewer
because of a not refereshed picture was taken. Menues was
garbaged the picture. (wxGTK again ? ).
It could be that referesh is only done in the idle loop and aren't
done when image buffer was grabbed.
I marked a pending action and did the real work in Paint().
Now that works. But if this is a good solution i don't know.

Best regards
/Per.